Service quality, customer satisfaction and the new, added value to our customers are all very important conditions to our competitiveness. Accordingly, special importance is attached to quality control. Therefore we constantly monitor our operational processes and aim that due to their continuous development these processes can enable us to offer such a service, which, as we do hope, far exceeds customers' expectations.
Summary of our quality control activities:
- Separate quality assurance department
(1 quality manager, 3 quality controllers)
- Our operational processes - including manufacturing and product control operations too - are modelled by flowcharts which helps us to continuous control of our own operation and to define the necessary development points.
- For all manufacturing processes a Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) is performed then based on this the necessary preventive actions are defined and implemented.
- For all manufacturing operations we expanded the in-process and final inspection system. The final inspections are carried out and recorded by an independent qualified quality control staff.
- Statistical data analysis methods (SPC) are used to ensure the controlled processes.
- Calibrated instrumentation is continuously expanded. We have a 3D measuring machine with which we will be able to carry out a large number of tests in short time.
- According to the expectations of the customers - on request - PPAP documentation is prepared for the parts of the first sampling process.
- Data records are introduced about the midproduction failures and their causes and then after data analysis the incidence rate of failures are minimised by documented actions.
- Our management system is regularly audited and its continuous improvement is put in practice.
- Regular evaluation of suppliers.
- Our employees get regular refresher and professional trainings in order that their production and quality control activities are at an improving level.
We are ISO 9001 certified. The certification can be downloaded here: ISO 9001 certification
In order to meet the requirements of the high degree of accuracy and the quality expected from our Customers we control our manufacturing processes and the quality of the manufactured sheet metal component. We set up a measuring room equipped with all the necessary tools so we can provide the environment for measuring and testing.
Calibration of measuring instruments are done only by accredited measurement lab.
Measuring equipment and measuring tools:
- Wenzel 3D measuring system with Renishaw head (Nominal max. measuring range: 1000X1600X700mm)
- Mahr Digimar 816 CL height gauge
- Digital vernier calipers
- Digital and analogue protractors
- Digital micrometers
- Digital altimeters
- Bore and thread gauges
- Control squares and edge right angles, straight edge rulers
- Fast thickness gauges
- Countersunk bore gauges, chamfer gauges
- Welded pin tester torque wrech set
- Coating thickness gauges
- Hardness tester
- Item counter scales
- Control squares, adjusting-rings